When it comes to sustainability, Alexander Ash recognises the job we have to do to protect the environment. As a business, we comply fully with environmental legislation. But putting in minimum effort isn’t our style. We go above and beyond to deliver the right results for our clients and candidates and we take the same approach to doing our bit to protect the planet.
We go further together
At Alexander Ash, we promote environmental management policies and practices throughout our organisation. By working together we minimise the impact we have on the environment.
Knowledge is power
We work hard to increase awareness of environmental responsibilities within the business. Our amazing team recognises that even small changes can make a big difference.
At Alexander Ash, we’ve set out six processes we use to set a high standard of responsibility within our business. We’re constantly working to improve how our business impacts the environment and we’ll always be committed to ensuring our practices do the least harm possible.
- Minimise waste and pollution
- Operate safe and responsible waste management procedures
- Encourage and facilitate transport that minimises environmental impact
- Reduce water and energy consumption
- Promote a purchasing policy that prioritises products and services that are the least harmful to the environment
- Avoid the use of damaging substances, materials and processes wherever possible
Supporting our local community
We pride ourselves on the work we do within our local communities. Since day one, we’ve set out to establish a business that’s ethical, sustainable and inclusive. You’ll often find our team getting their hands dirty at local farms or organising events to raise funds for local charities.