My client, a boutique firm based in Moorgate, London is looking for a number of strong project managers to join a growing team. It is an exciting opportunity where you will be primarily responsible for directing and managing the full project life cycle, setting standards for assignments and applications.
- Permanent Position with competitive salary package
- Hybrid working (Remote + Onsite in London)
- Rapidly Growing Boutique Consultancy
- Collaborative working environment
- Project Managers with ERP, Finance, Energy & Utilities or Retail experience
- Proficiency with project management tools and frameworks required to deliver
- Applying problem-solving methodologies and tools to diagnose and solve operational and interpersonal problems
- Providing technical guidance to enable others and solving technical queries from junior colleagues
- People management skills - introducing and building ways in which people can learn from each other, encouraging mentoring and the transfer of knowledge by designing and delivering learning intervention
- Consultancy background is a big plus, however not absolutely required.
If you are interested please apply. For more info contact me via email: email@example.com