Are you looking to progress your career with Data? If you are passionate about data this may be a role just for you.
The purpose of this role is to work within Data Value Management (DVM) Team order to effectively drive the key data capabilities to our business customers: Data Management, Data Quality, Master and Reference Data Management. You will be a seasoned data professional with technical mind and have an appreciation for business, as well as an excellent communicator with strong stakeholder management skills in order to gain greater insight of their data requirements and effectively drive the UK Data Strategy.
We're one of the largest general insurers in the UK, which means we have lots of IT and data legacy to work with, but we are on a transformation journey and have an incredible opportunity to create value, using the array of data management, quality and analysis tools available to us, our vast pool of data and deep industry expertise.
This is an exciting time in our industry. Successful insurers of the future will be those who embrace technology, innovation and effectively exploit data, and we are positioning ourselves to lead. Our team sits at the heart of data driven transformation and we're looking for others to join us on this exciting journey.
This is what may be a part of your daily job:
- Lead and perform analysis and develop foundational data products for Master Data Management and that will help hundreds of staff in supporting our customers, and influence our business strategy.
- Be responsible for supporting the definition and implementation our single view of Customer of a data management and quality frameworks and associated best practices.
- Drive adoption of Data Ownership framework in the UK
- Deliver hands on analysis of datasets through data profiling and cleansing tools.
- Drive a better understanding of the value of data with stakeholders and users and contribute to improvements in data management and data quality.
- Maintain relationship with our business customers, in order help to identify improvement opportunities by understanding specific business area's value drivers and help recommend value-driven solutions to key stakeholders, especially with regards to MDM implementation.
-- Build relationships and collaborate with stakeholders around the business in helping to
Create data driven solutions to business problems.
- Work autonomously and within a highly skilled team to deliver both business process and technology enabled business change.
This is what you will need to feel comfortable in your role:
MDM Data Management and Quality Analyst HYBRID CONTRACT
None - None - Per annum