Digital and Data Strategy Consultant | Public Sector
My client is a Large Technology Consulting firm and they are on the market looking for a Digital and Data Strategy Consultant to work with one of the Public Sector Clients to work on a Technology Transformation Programme.
- Produce a technology capability assessment and consolidate opportunities to drive efficiencies and identify areas requiring investment
- Develop digital strategies to support the transition into a technology enabled business growth
- Elaborate a business case for business led, technology enabled transformative investments
- Conduct cost and IT benchmarking and support customers identify potential technology vendors
- Day-to-day lead on a project to develop an ICS level 3-year costed digital and data plan.
- Will need to lead interviews / workshops, manage key stakeholders and play the central role writing up the final report
- Proven experience in the delivery of cross-industry large scale / complex transformation and understanding of the interaction of both business and IT elements
- Ability to lead, motivate and mentor a team of highly motivated, top performing and technically enthusiast individuals
- Experience working withing the Health or Public sector
- Experience in Digital and data trasnformation
- Report writing