Agile Lead ( Financial Crime Risk, Management Consulting)
Alexander Ash is working with a management consultancy, within their Financial Crime Risk team and is looking for an Agile Delivery Lead with extensive experience in leading agile delivery across scrum teams that may be distributed globally
* Expert in agile processes and may have in the past played one or more roles as a Product Owner, Scrum Master, Technical Lead, Developer, Business Analyst, Test Analyst, Dev Ops Engineer, Test Automation Engineer
* Expert in test-driven development, iterative delivery processes and planning. May have come from a waterfall background but with extensive agile expertise
* Strong communicative skills and ability to interact with scrum team members, POs, and infrastructure engineers/support
* Very strong understanding of each role in an agile pod/scrum team
* Agile delivery expertise including epics, stories elaboration and success criteria definition in collaboration with the business and delivery pod.
* Strong capability in leading delivery, including managing a backlog and prioritising the stories. Setting up stories and tasks within Jira and managing them across the delivery lifecycle
* Organising agile ceremonies and leading the development lifecycle within sprints and across sprints including outcomes, demos and retrospectives as well as technical debt
* Strong engineering expertise including Dev Ops - continuous integration, configuration management, deployment etc.
* Must have Financial Crime Risk / AML experience - ideally sanctions screening including payments, name screening or transaction monitoring
None - None - Per annum