I'm working with a Tier-1 Investment bank who are looking for a Project Manager who has experience as a Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO) to join their Anti-Financial Crime function in the bank. The AFC function is responsible for instituting measures for the prevention of money laundering, the combating of the financing of terrorism, the observance of financial and trade sanctions, the fighting of other criminal activities including the combating of corruption and bribery.
You will be responsible for:
- Project Manage the AFC KYC Centre of Excellence Programme including managing the end-to-end outsourcing from inception to implementation.
- Responsible for creation of project plans, dependencies and resources. Including communicating programme deliverables across AFC.
- Chairing regular meetings and producing outputs for senior management.
- Own and deliver project related artefacts to support implementation of the programme.
- Liaise with country AFC, Compliance and Legal, managing multiple stakeholders across various time zones.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Previous experience working within MLRO is a MUST!
- Previous experience as a project manager where work is being outsourced to another country /team is preferable including
- An understanding of KYC would be beneficial as well as prior experience of submissions to external regulators on outsourcing
- 5+ years' experience working in a change programme within financial crime compliance, preferably within a banking environment
- Understanding of AML Financial Crime risk globally
- Have a proven ability to work on major change programmes, manage multiple deliverables and stakeholders