Capital Markets Consultant
I am working with a TOP Tier Financial Services organisation, who are looking for an experienced Capital Markets consultant to work on a unique opportunity in their continuously growing Capital Markets Domain.
- Experience in the capital markets domain with front-to-back knowledge of organisations and the ability to face off to key stakeholders with strong credibility.
- Key areas of product knowledge to include OTC derivatives, Fixed Income and Equities.
- An understanding of the key market, global and regulatory drivers shaping the industry and an ability to articulate these by way of opportunities for consulting firms to support the industry.
- Key areas of interest include regulatory-driven change, operating model analysis and design to support functional consolidation and integration, architecture simplification, business divestment and sourcing, new product/market strategies.
- Experience of working within or leading multiple, diverse and complex client programmes' and having accountability for managing deliverables and/or resources/teams.
- Self-starter and strong team player.
- Strong interpersonal & written communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills and an analytical mind-set.
- Demonstrable expertise in building and leveraging relationships to support growth.