I'm working with an Anti-Financial Crime Department of a Tier-1 Investment Bank Client.They managed the Bank's risks and help to avoid unintentional rule breaches and conflicts of interest. They also advise on ethical conduct and are responsible for global risk management agendas against financial crime including money laundering, terrorism financing etc.
They're looking for a Data Analyst to build management information and reporting. You will support the UKI regional management by providing them with regional specific MI and reporting on AFC. You will become part of a global AFC MIS Team and you will work closely with the responsible subject matter experts of AFC in the UKI region.
- Manage the Regional AFC Monthly MI Report:
- Support the Regional Head of MI & Reporting to coordinate the produce the monthly AFC MI Report and manage the Monthly MI Meeting
- Aggregate and harmonise different data sources and ensure quality standards. Check plausibility and challenge data interpretation.
- Conduct data analysis, trending and variance analysis on the regional data set.
- Engage with data providers or functional SME to ensure timely delivery and quality of reports. Escalate if necessary.
- Support the implementation of enhancement to the existing reporting structure and contribute the global initiatives where possible -
- Contribute to the quality of reports by aligning to global standards and ensuring adherence to regional requirements.
- Initiate solutions to standardise and optimise reporting to improve regional coverage and global alignment.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to improve MI and processes:
- Work in close cooperation with the Mercury project team.
- Closely collaborate across functions within UKI and with global AFC MIS teams and other stakeholder to ensure standardisation.
- Demonstrate integrity in all dealings with internal and external colleagues.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree: minimum bachelor degree in economic or business sciences.
- At least 5 years of banking experience, good understanding of the banking and financial crime compliance
- Experience in creating and delivering presentations to different audiences.
- High proficiency in MS Office. Practical experience in data analytics and visualisation would be beneficial but interest should exist.
- Ability to communicate and work in an international team and work with colleagues in all DB regions.
- Attention to details and good time management and able to delivery under time pressure.
- Team player, working with a moral standard and motivated
They're an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex , age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.