My client is a Tier-1 large financial firm, who are looking for a regulatory reporter, who has extensive experience in regulatory reporting and auditing whilst having experience in RWA. They are looking for someone who is enthusiastic and has excellent comprehension in reviewing finance related policies, processes and procedures to ensure they meet expectations which include regulatory requirements.
Regulatory Reporting audits, Liquidity Reporting audits and Audits relating to Financial Reporting domain:
- Evaluating the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls relating to Regulatory Reporting, Liquidity Reporting and Financial Reporting risks in accordance with group audit methodology and the risk assessment framework
- Assisting in conducting risk assessment and business monitoring.
- Undertaking audit assignments, assisting in drafting audit issues for review by Audit Management, conducting issue tracking and validating closure of audit issues and ensure that the audit system is up to date.
- Work with colleagues across the business to identify, assess and manage Regulatory Reporting, Liquidity Reporting and Financial Reporting risk.
- Prepare audit documentation and audit papers in a timely and effective manner.
- Perform testing of work performed by second line compliance monitoring and testing of Regulatory Reporting, Liquidity Reporting and Financial Reporting risks.
- Ensure appropriate third line oversight of Regulatory Reporting, Liquidity Reporting and Financial Reporting risk.
- Raise, escalate, and provide feedback on financial reporting risks and issues, supporting management to define and deliver appropriate solutions to mitigate risk.
They are looking to fill the role ASAP with a high chance of renewal.