Regulatory Reporting Consultant
For one of my Top Tier Clients - a Global Investment Bank, I am looking for an experienced Regulatory Reporting consultant.
- Top Tier Investment Bank
- Contract Position with Competitive daily rate
- UK Based Candidates only
- Evaluating the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls relating to Regulatory Reporting, Liquidity Reporting and Financial Reporting risks in accordance with group audit methodology and the risk assessment framework
- Assisting in conducting risk assessment and business monitoring.
- Undertaking audit assignments, assisting in drafting audit issues for review by Audit Management, conducting issue tracking and validating closure of audit issues and ensure that the audit system is up to date.
- Review Finance related policies, processes, and procedures to ensure they meet expectations including regulatory requirements.
- Work with colleagues across the business to identify, assess and manage Regulatory Reporting, Liquidity Reporting and Financial Reporting risk.
- Prepare audit documentation and audit papers in a timely and effective manner.
- Perform testing of work performed by second line compliance monitoring and testing of Regulatory Reporting, Liquidity Reporting and Financial Reporting risks.
- Ensure appropriate third line oversight of Regulatory Reporting, Liquidity Reporting and Financial Reporting risk.
- Raise, escalate, and provide feedback on financial reporting risks and issues, supporting management to define and deliver appropriate solutions to mitigate risk.
If you are interested please apply. For more info contact me via email: email@example.com