Credit Risk Management Regulatory Programme Manager
For one of my clients (Top Tier Investment Bank), I am looking for an experienced Credit Risk Management Regulatory Programme Manager / Director to join their Credit Risk Management function. You will play a key role in the management and delivery of the bank's credit risk regulatory book of work and ensuring the interlock with the bank's strategic programmes to modernise and streamline the core risk management processes and supporting systems.
Your key responsibilities :
- Lead regulatory driven changes initiatives impacting our operating model, business processes and (IT) systems.
- Programme management throughout the programme life cycle, including proactive management of Redundant Array of Independent Disks (RAIDs), budget, and resources
- Aligning the deliverables to the programme's "outcomes", such as regulatory compliance, benefits realisation, alignment to strategic goals
- Support regulatory adherence activities along the regulatory life cycle related to Credit Risk including review of new rules and regulations and consultations affecting Credit Risk.
- Work with the Regulatory Team to ensure that my client performs global impact assessments and identify potential gaps requiring remediation
Your skills and experience:
- Demonstrable experience in managing large scale regulatory programmes with complex solutions, preferably working within an Agile Framework
- Investment Banking background within a global bank is a must
- Proven ability to effectively assess and mitigate programme risks and dependencies
- Experienced in effectively communicating with, and positively influencing a diverse range of internal / external stakeholders, including regulators, senior management, and team members
- Excellent knowledge of Credit risk management processes, functionality, and systems; Financial products and international financial markets; and regulatory requirements for the credit risk management function
- Ability to work in virtual teams and in matrices organisations
If you are interested please apply. For more info contact me via email: email@example.com