For one of my TOP Tier clients within Investment Banking I am looking for a Tableau Developer to work on an exciting project within a great team. The role will focus on developing and/or improving MI Tableau dashboards forTM, alert investigations, SARs, Filtering Screening.
The ideal candidate will be a Tableau Professional with at least 3 years' experience consulting on Tableau technical matters, implementing dashboards or full business intelligence solutions.
· Understanding of how good data management should be set up to enable optimal data visualisations.
· Proven track record across the entire MI development cycle from initial requirements gathering, proof of concept, through testing to go-live.
· Experience preparing, transforming, cleansing, and analysing data.
· A structured approach to gathering MI requirements from multiple data sources.
· A full understanding of data visualisation best practices and "Tidy data".
· It is desirable to have knowledge, exposure and experience within a Global Financial Institution.
· It is desirable to have knowledge of SQL as well as programming languages such as Python or R.
If you are interested please apply. For more info contact me via email: email@example.com
£450.00 - £600.00 - Per day