For one of my TOP Tier clients within Financial Services I am looking for a Data Engineer to work on an exciting project within a great team.
What you'll do:
· Work closely with the client's Marketing business team (primarily the Marketing and Product Data Scientists) to develop working software which delivers the desired business outcome
· Develop and document the provisioning and managing of data pipelines
· Capture and analyse technology requirements which can be quickly delivered using the Agile delivery processes and tooling
· Explore ways to improve technology processes to progress the Marketing Technology function across a broad range of areas such as cost savings, security, ease of use, & reliability
· Play a key role in familiarising the extended team in data engineering tools and best practices
· Discover and playback innovative functionality and potential new ways to realise additional business benefits
· Maintain an understanding of industry trends and how new technologies can be leveraged to meet business objectives
Knowledge and Experience:
· Experience in developing and data engineering with Python
· Good knowledge of the Linux environment
· Proficiency in building complex data pipelines/ETL/ELT scripts
· High level of organisational skills to sustain momentum in multiple work-streams
· Understands the principles and best practices of data modelling, interface design, code development, and testing, and you can apply these principles in real-world dev environments.
· Knowledge and experience of contributing to the development of technology solutions, both in house developed bespoke applications and commercially available off the shelf solutions, especially for analytical work.
· Familiarity with Agile delivery methodologies, (SAFe is preferred)
If you are interested please apply. For more info contact me via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
£70,000.00 - £90,000.00 - Per annum