Technical Product Manager FX Market Data
For one of my global clients within Financial Services I am looking for a an experienced trading systems technologist to join their capital markets FX technology team. The capital markets FX technology team are responsible for the technical solutions supporting the FX markets. It is an exciting permanent position.
- Work with the business stakeholders to shape the product roadmap for FX trading systems.
- Develops and signs off on detailed technical requirements based on business requirements
- Document and understand end to end business flows required to support the technology platform.
- Provide input to technical solution designs. (working with Vendors and/or other teams)
- Work with Quality Assurance team to prepare test execution suite.
- Work with stakeholders to assess impact of all issues raised in testing cycles.
- Manages the technical debt and risk of relevant systems
- Collaborates with the wider organisation on strategy and vision
- Manages technology lifecycle of a Service including launch, change management & end of life
- Experience in the areas of capital markets or financial services.
- Technical knowledge of high throughput trading systems
- Experience in driving the product roadmap with focus on rapid iteration, supporting the business strategy.
- Ability to communicate to internal stakeholders to manage expectations and ensure transparency around development progress.
- Superb ability to execute operationally in a fast-paced team environment
- IT SDLC knowledge/experience (Agile, Waterfall)
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively with all levels of clients and IT stakeholders
- Must be self-motivated and have a desire to engage in process improvement
- Experience of writing test strategies, plans, scripts, and cases