A leading financial services are undertaking a number of large change and technology project and looking for a confident PMO Analyst to join their team.
This is an opportunity to work in an exciting, UK-based financial services firm, on a diverse set of change projects.
The right candidate will be able to clearly display the following attributes.
- 3-5 years PMO experience (must be able to complete standard PMO tasks such as management of Actions and RAID logs) - not just moving dates along, looking to challenge owners for robust and meaningful updates.
- Full understanding and appreciation of project / programme governance lifecycle. Phoenix is a financially regulated business, and we must evidence strong governance controls in role.
- Understanding and experience of change control triggers, especially in a financially regulated business (i.e.., sufficient analytical experience to know when scope, timelines or budgets should trigger a change control).
- Understanding and experience of meeting cadence (steering pack production, issuing of packs, meeting attendance for understanding project challenges with stakeholders, capturing Actions and key Minutes, and issue of these)
- Experience of plan maintenance - not ownership of plans (retained by Project Manager), but ability to review, track and update MSP plans, linked to change control triggers
- Maintain an independent stand within the project, ensuring any reports issued by PMO are factual. Be willing to challenge the PM / key stakeholders on accuracy of reporting
- P30 qualification or a PMO equivalent qualification such as APM, PMI etc.
This is an initial six-month contract, based just south of Birmingham, with a rate of £300-335/day PAYE (or up to £400 umbrella).