Technology Risk Consultant
For one of my Global Clients I am looking for a Technology Risk Consultant to work on a contract basis. It is a new exciting project with a long-term potential with one of our Top Tier Financial Services clients
- Provide support in proactive and effective oversight of technology risk management methodologies, processes, assurance, remediation and reporting activities across the organisation.
- Support the design, build, implementation and maintenance of the Technology Risk framework, working in conjunction with colleagues across the Three Lines of Defence and Senior Leaders
- Management and working ownership of Technology Risk Registers.
- Support the definition and oversight of Key Technology Risks and related indicators, controls and thresholds.
Experience and Qualifications:
- SharePoint and PowerBI expertise
- The ideal candidate will have in-depth, detailed knowledge of Technology Governance and Management frameworks/standards
- Outstanding communication and influencing skills through all levels of the organisation and with external partners and vendors.
- Relevant professional qualifications in Technology & Risk, such as CISA, CRISC, CISM, CISSP & ITIL
- Demonstrated expertise in one, or more, of the following Technology Risk domains to include information security, business continuity, technology resilience, and risk assurance, risk governance
If you are interested please apply. Fore more information contact me via email: firstname.lastname@example.org